There is a further easing of restrictions by the Victorian Government beginning on 1st June 2020. You will be able to stay in tourist accommodation like ours! The Beach Club cottages now accept bookings. However, the Beach Club communal BBQ and laundry must remain closed.
You can visit the Mornington Peninsula now!
We will continue to update the following list of places which are Open for Business. Social distancing rules still apply, see the Government website for more details.
Public Places & Parks
- Beaches – Open!
- Playgrounds and Skateparks – Open!
- National Parks – Open except for the Point Nepean National Park and its visitor centre.
- Fishing from boats, piers and beaches – Allowed!
- Diving from the Rye pier – Allowed! See the popular octopus garden.
Enchanted Adventure Garden
- The Enchanted Adventure Garden reopens on 22nd June 2020, with new attraction the ‘Sky Scramble’.
Peninsula Hot Springs
- Bath House bathing and café will re-open from Sunday 7th June 2020 at noon
- Spa Dreaming Centre bathing, spa and café will re-open from Friday 12th June 2020
- Essential information before visiting, advanced booking is necessary, and information on our stay and bath package.
- What to expect at the reopening of the Hot Springs.
Wineries and Restaurants
- Pt Leo Estate – Restaurant and cellar doors opens from 1st June 2020.
- St Andrews Beach Brewery – Restaurant opens from 1st June 2020 through booking only.
- Crittenden Estate – Restaurant opens from 3rd June 2020.
- Trofeo Estate – New wine room now opens for tastings.
- Hotel Sorrento – Open from 4th June 2020.
- Dromana Estate – Open for wine tasting on weekends 12-3pm.
- Foxeys Hangout Winery – Open for wine sales and take-home food 11am–5pm Fri–Sat–Sun-Mon. Sit-down lunches start Monday 1st June.
- Paringa Estate – Open on Saturday & Sundays from 11am-5pm for wine tasting, maximum 30 minutes. Wear very warm clothes for your visit. Bookings recommended.
- Green Olives at Red Hill – Open for dine-in tapas and wine from Wednesday 3rd June.
- Montalto Vineyard – Restaurant opens from 6th June on weekends only. Wine sales, “Heat and Eat” pizzas available for take away.
- The Vanilla Slice Cafe – Open for take away.
- Sisco Pizza Restaurant– 800m from the Dolphin and Starfish, opens Wed – Sunday for takeaway pick up.
- Two Bouys – Open for take away, Winter Wine Weekends scheduled on 6-7th June.
- Dromana 3 Drive In – Opens Thursday to Saturday
- Bay Views Golf Course – Open!
- Moonah Links Golf Course – 5 mins drive from our cottages. Open!
- The Dunes Golf Links– 5 mins drive from our cottages. Open!
- RACV Cape Schanck Golf Course – Open to RACV & Golf members.
More to come, please stay tuned!