Located just a short walk to Rye bay beach, the Mornington Peninsula Beach Club is a four-unit, family and pet friendly holiday beach house in Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula.
- Newly renovated in September 2019
- Situated in a peaceful neighbourhood while only a short drive to shops, restaurants, hot springs, wineries, golf courts and popular destinations in Mornington Peninsula
- All units are with living room, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen area, private yard, shared and well equipped BBQ area and laundry, onsite private parking, and more.
Location and Photos
- Adults: 4
- Amenities: Air-conditioning, Children highchair, cups & bowls, Cutlery, crockery, glassware, cookware & serving dishes, Extra large walk-in shower, hair dryer, Laundry, Microwave, cook top, range hood, fridge, toaster & kettle, Private outdoor deck/dining area, BBQ, outdoor shower, TV, DVD & Chromecast, Wi-Fi, Wood fire heating
- Bed Type: 1 x Double Bed, 2 x Single Bed
- Categories: Holiday House
Prices start at: $225 per night