Located just a short walk to Capel Sound bay beach, the Mornington Peninsula Beach Club is a five-unit, family and pet friendly holiday beach house in Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula.
- Unit 5 is newly renovated in June 2022, it was an artist workshop before, we turned it into an artsy cottage. It is a large studio accommodation with a kitchenette (microwave only). It has a private bathroom and laundry in a separate building just a few steps away. Both the studio and bathroom are enclosed by your private courtyard fully fenced.
- It has a living area, a queen beed, private yard with outdoor dining furniture, and an outdoor bathtub on deck.
- Situated in a peaceful neighbourhood while only a short drive to shops, restaurants, hot springs, wineries, golf courts and popular destinations in Mornington Peninsula.
Location and Photos
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Air-conditioning, Ceiling fan, Cutlery, crockery, glassware, cookware & serving dishes, Extra large walk-in shower, hair dryer, Laundry, microwave, Outdoor bathtub on deck, Private courtyard fully fenced with outdoor dining, TV, DVD & Chromecast, Wi-Fi, Wood fire heating
- Bed Type: 1x Queen bed
- Categories: Holiday House
Prices start at: $250 per night (+taxes and fees)