Located just a short walk to Capel Sound bay beach, the Mornington Peninsula Beach Club is a five-unit, family and pet friendly holiday beach house in Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula.
- Unit 3 & 4 are newly renovated in June 2022, added new glass sliding entrance door, ceiling fans, outdoor bathtub, pergola and decking.
- Situated in a peaceful neighbourhood while only a short drive to shops, restaurants, hot springs, wineries, golf courts and popular destinations in Mornington Peninsula.
- All units are with living room, one bedroom with a queen bed, bathroom, kitchen area, private yard with outdoor dining furniture, outdoor bathtub on deck, pergola, onsite private parking for one car, and more.
Location and Photos
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Air-conditioning, Capsule coffee machine & Vittoria coffee pods, Ceiling fan, Children highchair, cups & bowls, Cutlery, crockery, glassware, cookware & serving dishes, Extra large walk-in shower, hair dryer, Microwave, cook top, range hood, fridge, toaster & kettle, Outdoor bathtub on deck, Pergola, Private courtyard fully fenced with outdoor dining, Private outdoor area with dining table and chairs, TV, DVD & Chromecast, Wi-Fi, Wood fire heating
- Bed Type: 1 x Queen Bed
- Categories: Holiday House
Prices start at: $290 per night (+taxes and fees)