Stay at the Beach Club Cottage and receives 2 Priority Passes to the Peninsula Hot Springs, just 8 minutes by car from the cottage. The Priority Pass allows our guests to “jump the queue”, entering the public area of the Hot Springs without any booking.
Located just a short walk to Rye bay beach, the Beach Club Cottage is a four-units, family and pet friendly holiday beach house in Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula.
- Newly renovated in September 2019
- Pet friendly, keep your pet at the cottage when you bath.
- Situated in a peaceful neighbourhood while only a short drive to shops, restaurants, hot springs, wineries, golf courts and popular destinations in Mornington Peninsula.
- All units are with living room, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen area, private yard, shared and well equipped BBQ area and laundry, onsite private parking, and more.
- Package starts from $350 for one night, $460 for two nights.
Location and Photos
- Adults: 4
- Amenities: Air-conditioning, Children highchair, cups & bowls, Cutlery, crockery, glassware, cookware & serving dishes, Extra large walk-in shower, hair dryer, Laundry, Microwave, cook top, range hood, fridge, toaster & kettle, Private outdoor deck/dining area, BBQ, outdoor shower, TV, DVD & Chromecast, Wet area with shower, freestanding bath tub, hair dryer, Wi-Fi, Wood fire heating
- View: Private yard view
- Bed Type: 1x Queen beds, 2x Single beds
- Categories: Holiday House
Prices start at: $430 per night